Canoe rental on the Allier river
Go on and enjoy the last wild river of western Europe. Visit the Allier or the Loire with or without guide the Réserve Naturelle du Val d’Allier. Location de canoës sur l’Allier ou la Loire, partez avec du matériel adapté et de qualité pour vos itinérances en canoë-bivouac et profitez de la dernière rivière sauvage d’Europe de l’Ouest.
Though we are present on the Allier river, we also provide with some guiding assistance if needed, including during the planning of your trip. Enjoy some local tips.. IDo you want a quote ? contact us or start building your own custom adventure.
Prices/canoe and per day
- Once on water, be assured to join someone for help if needed
- We support you even on the water if the weather or hydrolic situation ever had to represent a danger.
- Nous pouvons venir vous chercher à la gare de Moulins, sans frais si vous décidez de venir sans votre véhicule.
- Go with a map and explanations about the river.
- Get the help you need to organize your trip
- Transport includes shuttle toward the end or beggining of the trip.
The Canoes: We only offer to rental canadian style canoes. Our fleet is composed by Prospector 16 from Ace CanoesUK and Discovery 158 from Old Town. Those canoes are your idealistic companions for your next long distance expedition. Capable of holding 480Kg, while still keeping its slide. A life vest, paddle are provided for every paddler as well as some waterproof cans for your belongings.
We attache a lot of importance to the quality of our material, so that you can leave peacefully. Our material is inspected after every use.
It is forbiden to wildcamp in the natural reserve of Val d'Allier. To comply to the rules, you can find the two riverside campinggrounds in Châtel de Neuvre :
Camping La Courtine
It is okay to fish in the reserve as long as you comply with the federation's rules and get a licence.
The Allier river follows a wild path through isolated areas. Check your food supply in accordance before you go on the water.